Friday, August 31, 2007

So yesterday my friend Erina Hart at Into the InkPot tagged me for My Seven P’s so here they are:


My Passion: I have several PASSIONS in life, first being my grandchildren. I love being with them, teaching them, and seeing them mature. The second PASSION is my mental well being. I believe in a PMA – a Positive Mental Attitude. My third PASSION is my physical well being which I do daily with some sort of exercise i.e. Running, Swimming, Biking, Tennis and Golf. My goal is to Run - 20 miles, Bike 125 miles, Swim 2 miles each weak.


My Purpose: To Survive to the end and have fun doing it. Today for my staff I had a lunchtime staff meeting complete with burgers, fries and cold BEER! It helps to get the work done on a Friday before the holiday. What’s wrong with having FUN?


My Pursuit: Awareness of melanoma and other cancers. Sunscreen and cover-ups everyone plus use tequila and or beer liberally.


My Position: Single, just me. I live alone in a beautiful area of the country with 300 days of summer. I'm Mom to 2 grown out of the house boys, Grandma to 4 superior boys and I'm the house guest of one cat! I have HK to cook and clean for me and HK’s husband to fix things and to keep me inline. I also have AA and N at the office to keep in out of trouble.


My Pummeling: My health involving having cancer, one kidney and an inoperable brain tumor. I seem to go from one doc to another i.e. Oncologist, Dermatologist, Urologist, Surgeon, Neurologist, Gastroenterologist, and General Practitioner. Now if we could all get on the same F’n page. Hey I know what managed healthcare is all about. I have to manage my own healthcare!


My Progress: Crawl three steps forward and run four steps back!


My Personality: Quite, easy going except DON”T F$%^ WITH ME! O did I say that?


This weakend activites include

  • Friday drinks at the Country Club with J, Mr. Iceland and Ms. Chile
  • Saturday 30 mile ride/race with Trek Boys
  • Meeting about saving the Estero Bay from the Corps of Army Engineers
  • Afternoon open water swim (1hr) followed by BEERS at Doc’s Beach House
  • Saturday nite work on presentation for work
  • Sunday 60 mile with the Trek Boys
  • Afternoon 12 mile run
  • Sunday nite party (burgers and beer, what no tequila?) at T's with the Trek Boys
  • Monday 25 mile recover ride and 45 min swim in pool
  • Monday nite finish presentation for work
Have a good weakend and remember:

MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOOSING BLESS YOU!

Buddhism meditation:

Past and Future are a duality of which Present is the reality. The now-moment alone is eternal and real.

3 comments:

Erina Hart said...

You have some great Seven P’s! Your passions are impressive. Once again, I am in awe of your physical activity.

I bet your staff had a lot of fun with all those treats. You probably have a huge fan base there.

Your Pursuit is quite noble. I wish you luck in learning about the different types of cancers. I hope you are able to use your knowledge well.

Your Personality section made me crack up. Very funny.

Thanks for playing the Seven P’s!

By the way, do you have a BlogCatalog or Technorati account?

Rolando said...

Great 7 P's Suzie! I love your PMA by the way, that's great!

May your awesome sense of humor ease your pain. God bless.

Rolando

Joanne said...

I like your P's as well! (I finally got to working on my own this week, hopefully I'll be able to post it..soon? lols)

Thanks for sharing!