Thursday, August 23, 2007

Visitors from Another World


I have visitors from another planet living with me for a few days. They eat strange and exotic foods, sleep when I'm awake and are awake when I'm asleep. My son, his wife and my grandsons (5 year old and 6 months old) are visiting from Italy. Here are a few of the things we have done:

... hold my hand after my procedure
...go to dinner in Old Naples, Tommy Bahama's
...fixed Suzie's pasta sausage and cauliflower with a bechamel sauce
...go to Disney World Magic Kingdom
...go to Disney World Animal Kingdom
...go to Disney World Epcot
...swim at the beach
...swim in the pool by pool light
...go shopping to buy Christmas presents to take home
...fix daughter-in-laws shrimp in pasta nests with zucchini in a curry cream sauce
...drink copious amounts of beer and wine and some espresso
...spent huge amounts of money

With all of that we have 10 more days to go!

7 comments:

Guilty Secret said...

Aw, they are cute!

lifeinsuburbia said...

Super cute! Looks like you'll have your hands full!

Suzie said...

they are both amazing and no trouble at all. the little one rarely cries! the older one speaks perfect english and italian...well i think his italian is perfect i don't speak italian.

Anonymous said...

Every time I come here it takes me to your profile first. And every time, I noticed that you love Gone with the Wind (as do I), and that your favorite author is Mary Higgins Clark - so is mine! I have every single one of her books. My parents gave me her newest one for my birthday, but I haven't gotten to it yet. I am excited though. Anyway, just wanted to tell you that! The grandkids are so cute!

Em

Laurie Tomlinson said...

Gorgeous children! Glad you got to spend time with your family.

And I agree with what you said on my site. That's why I'd just as soon not tell people I am a Christian and tell them I am simply in the best relationship one could ask for.

Gran said...

What beautiful grandchildren. It sounds like you have a full schedule. Enjoy each and every moment with your family as I know that you are.

Make sure to all yourself some "Me" time to relax each day. Please becareful of the extreme heat too while you are out enjoying life.

Thanks for stopping by and your good wishing. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayer too!

Angela

Anonymous said...

great pic!