Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Crying Alone on the Inside


Today is a very sad day and I'm crying on the inside. It one of those days when someone is happy you want to say "Why are you happy? Don't you know what's going on with me?" Well after all it is all about me! Why so sad? My Italian grandsons and their parents left today to return to their home in Italy. I probably will not see them again for 2 years. It will take me that long to clean my house, fortunately HK is not on vacation! The parents purchased so many clothes for the boys that they bought 2 extra suitcases and had to pack half of their luggage in my car for the trip to the airport.

So wipe that smile off your face!

3 comments:

Not Fainthearted said...

mmmmm, housekeeper.....


hey, let those tears out, lady! they won't kill you! (I'm an expert on that, btw) It's sad to see them go.

Mx said...

I know the feeling Suzie... All the nosie and hullabaloo of kids and parents is suddenly .gone.

Everything is too quiet. Then you find a grubby little sock, inadvertently left behind and it starts the tears aflowing and becomes the most precious thing you own.

tomorrow will be better

Anonymous said...

It's always so much harder to be the one that's left behind. We are all here for you! :)