Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Busy Weak

I can't tell you how busy I've been at work ..ugh! It seems I meet myself coming around the corner. This weak promises not to be any less busy as the President of our company is here for 3 days so I have meetings with him plus still getting my work done. My Team helps keep me on track but ugh... I was so busy, HOW BUSY WERE YOU?, I went home at 8 pm Friday nite and went straight to bed and I was asleep by 8:30!

This weakend I did spend some time trying to clean out my closet to get my fall wardrobe in order HAHAHAHA.... from capris and shorts to slacks and sweaters. LB over at a day at a time added to her goals of "wearing a dress just for fun"... maybe I should do that??? I don't look good in a dress... I did buy a dress for my Godson's wedding. It's a cute blue dress. I don't want to look like the Mother of the Groom but then on the other hand I don't want to look like the Grandmother of the Bride either! I also got this cute pink top and white capris for a casual dinner on Thursday... It makes me look younger than I am.

I had to see the dermatologist on Monday. Of course he took another "growth" off to send to the lab. Will this ever stop? I will get the results in 2 weaks...ugh!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I love a good pair of white capris, great choice =)

180360 said...

I was just sifting through old comments and found yours.

My sister had melanoma! 2 nasty surgeries later and now a lifetime of hiding from the sun, she's doing fine. I hope you get a clean bill of health SOON. Take care.