Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Depressed? Buy Something!

You know when the going gets tough...the tough goes and buys something! I have been somewhat down ...well a lot actually...well F'n DEPRESSED! So I've been thinking I need to buy myself a nice present. Yup that will help.... so I posted yesterday a bike I'm looking at.... here is my current ride
Suzie's Bike ROO

Yes, her name is Roo after Quintanna Roo the maker owned by Litespeed. She is 2 years old and has just been serviced and given a new set of tubes, tires, chain, cassette, brakes and serviced for the mere cost of $345.97 ...just for service! and I had to wash her!

But then I saw the below bike which I posted yesterday....all $6,000.00 worth of bike. She could be Roo's sister! What do you think? HUH HUH CAN I HUH?

I'm sure it would cheer me up better than tequila... O Roo is a TEQUILO!

2 comments:

Stepping Over the Junk said...

I think I need to go biking. Maybe tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Wow, 6,000 dollars for a bike? My car cost less than that!

It is a beautiful bike, but I like the bike you have now too.

I'm sorry you feel depressed. I hope things get better for you. I understand what it is like to see the days in gray.