Friday, September 7, 2007

And the Winner is....


Suddenly Seeking Suzie (SSS)has won two awards! WOW! I want to thank the Academy, my director What's his Name and of course my fans! The first award is the Power of Schmooze created by Mike at Ordinary Folk and Danielle at Pink Reviews. The award is to ".....recognize those people that [are] exceptionally adept at creating relationships with other bloggers by making an effort to be part of a conversation, as opposed to monologue.” Well as I accept this award on behalf of SSS writers I would like to say that I do try to communicate with everyone that visits and I return a visit to their blog as well. Our little blog world would be a better place if others return visited those that leave comments to make this a dialogue.

Now there are some RULES that go along with the award i must award the the award to up to five other bloggers. The decision of the judges is final and the envelop please:

The Schmooze Award goes to:

Saly

The second award is the Rockin' Girl Blogger.... hey at my age to be called Rockin' is quite an accomplishment! This award was createdby Roberta at Blogging Made Devilishly Simple. Thank you Erina Hart at Into The Inkpot!




I here by award this award to:

notfainthearted over at This Journey

So there you have it boys and girls!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's me! I won the award. I don't ever win anything! That was a surprise to read! I, too, try to make conversation and always return visit those who visit me. It's just polite to do at least once!! I guess that makes me a schmooze...

Anonymous said...

Totally Awesome! and Awe Shucks!

(tee hee, this is cool!)

Thanks.

Also? CONGRATS on your awards, of course you DESERVE them!!

Colleen said...

Well, hey! Congratulations and all that. Good on ya! :D

Erina Hart said...

You are more than worthy of these awards, Suzie! Congratulations!

Stay rockin' and keep posting great material!